AleoBlue Wireless Bluetooth PIR High Bay Occ. Sensor w/ Daylight Harvesting
The SPIR-OSDL/BT-PP1-DC-300 combines occupancy sensing, daylight harvesting, 0-10V dimming and Bluetooth® mesh into a convenient, plug and play, field installable sensor. This advanced sensor brings greater controllability, energy savings, and intelligence to high bay lighting. Utilizing a 3.5mm audio jack, the sensor can be easily installed in the field and is compatible with many Aleo high bay luminaires, reducing lead times and labor cost.
High bay applications: warehouse, distribution centers, storage, manufacturing, shops, retail.
Exterior applications: area/site lighting, wall packs
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Bluetooth mesh SIG
- PIR sensing with daylight harvesting
- Built-in 25mA o-10V sinking current output
- Cost-effective solution for energy savings
- Energy code compliance
- Robust mesh network
- Decentralized control (no single point of failure)
- Gateway-less configuration & operations
- DO NOT install with power applied to device
- DO NOT expose the device to moisture
- Check the “aleoBlue Commissioning User Manual” for settings and commissioning.
5-year Limited Warranty. See warranty documentation for more information.
SPIR-OSDL/BT-PPx-DC-30y Wiring Diagram
LED Troffer Retrofit Kit – Field Adjustable CCT
LED Troffer Retrofit Kit
Volumetric LED Troffer – Center Diffuser
Slim LED Panel Back-Lit
Slim LED Panel Back-Lit – SimplBlue Bluetooth Mesh Sensor
LED Troffer Retrofit Kit – SimplBlue Bluetooth Mesh Sensor
LED Troffer Retrofit Kit – Sensor Ready
Slim LED Panel Back-Lit – Field Adjustable
Volumetric LED Troffer – SimplBlue Bluetooth Mesh Sensor
Volumetric LED Troffer – Sensor Ready
Volumetric LED Troffer – Field Adjustable