AleoBlue Wireless AC Powered Wall-Box Dimmer Single-Rocker Switch
The AleoBlue wireless power pack controller provides On/Off switching and 0-10V dimming to a connected lighting load as directed by wireless sensors in the AleoBlue network. The power pack operates on line voltage input (120V-277V). The contractor-friendly form factor conveniently mounts in a KO hole of a standard junction box or luminaire driver box via a threaded chase nipple and lock nut. The unit can also be installed inside luminaire driver boxes.
Indoor: retail, education, hospitality, corporate, warehouse, self storage.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Bluetooth SIG Mesh
- Manual on/off (Wireless)
- Continuous Dimming (Wireless)
- LED status indicator light
- Mounts in any standard wall box
- UL Listed. All components have UL certification
- DO NOT install with power applied to device
- DO NOT expose the device to moisture
- Check the “aleoBlue Commissioning User Manual” for settings and commissioning.
- The Dimmer connects to a Bluetooth mesh network to control all of the lights in a specific zone. End users can program dim levels and set scheduling through the AleoBlue iOS app. The unit also functions as a manual dimmer without control wires to the luminaires.
UL Listed. All components have UL certification.
5-year Limited Warranty. See warranty documentation for more information.
WM-AC-DMSR/BT Wiring Diagram
LED Troffer Retrofit Kit – Field Adjustable CCT
LED Troffer Retrofit Kit
Volumetric LED Troffer – Center Diffuser
Slim LED Panel Back-Lit
Slim LED Panel Back-Lit – SimplBlue Bluetooth Mesh Sensor
LED Troffer Retrofit Kit – SimplBlue Bluetooth Mesh Sensor
LED Troffer Retrofit Kit – Sensor Ready
Slim LED Panel Back-Lit – Field Adjustable
Volumetric LED Troffer – SimplBlue Bluetooth Mesh Sensor
Volumetric LED Troffer – Sensor Ready
Volumetric LED Troffer – Field Adjustable