The aleoBlue Gateway connects Bluetooth mesh networks that have been commissioned using the aleoBlue Commissioning tools to the aleoBlue cloud, to allow the scheduling of events and delivery of services based on the data generated by these networks.
Indoor: retail, education, hospitality, corporate, warehouse, self storage.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Schedule-based lighting control and the recall of predefined scenes at specified times/days
- API for low-latency control of mesh devices in one or multiple areas
- Regular maintenance updates delivered remotely
- Linux Operating System with high level of hardware and software security
- Secure boot with encrypted operating system
- Energy and occupancy monitoring services are available as beta services
- Full protection against power failure
- DO NOT install with power applied to device
- DO NOT expose the device to moisture
- Check the “aleoBlue Commissioning User Manual” for settings and commissioning.
LED Troffer Retrofit Kit – Field Adjustable CCT
LED Troffer Retrofit Kit
Volumetric LED Troffer – Center Diffuser
Slim LED Panel Back-Lit
Slim LED Panel Back-Lit – SimplBlue Bluetooth Mesh Sensor
LED Troffer Retrofit Kit – SimplBlue Bluetooth Mesh Sensor
LED Troffer Retrofit Kit – Sensor Ready
Slim LED Panel Back-Lit – Field Adjustable
Volumetric LED Troffer – SimplBlue Bluetooth Mesh Sensor
Volumetric LED Troffer – Sensor Ready
Volumetric LED Troffer – Field Adjustable